[MBS] [ANN] MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for OS X/Windows - More than 800 Functions In One Plugin (MBS FileMakerPlugin Mailinglist archive)
|[MBS] [ANN] MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for OS X/Windows - More than 800 Functions In One Plugin - Christian Schmitz|
|[MBS] [ANN] MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for OS X/Windows - More than 800 Functions In One Plugin|
|Date: 21.03.12 16:14 (Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:14:07 +0100)|
|From: Christian Schmitz|
MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for OS X/Windows - More than 800 Functions In One Plugin - Published on 03/21/12
MonkeyBread Software today announces MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for Mac OS X or Windows, easily the most powerful plugin currently available for FileMaker Pro. The leading database management solution for Windows, Mac, and the web, the popular IDE supports a plugin architecture that enables additions to its built-in feature set. MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 is the latest update of this versatile plugin and adds new features and capabilities, including SQL Database access, clipboard access, dock title badge functions and file dialog watchers.
Nickenich, Germany - MonkeyBread Software today is pleased to announce MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for Mac OS X or Windows, the latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin currently available for FileMaker Pro. As the leading database management solution for Windows, Mac, and the web, the FileMaker Pro Integrated Development Environment supports a plugin architecture that can easily extend the feature set of the application. MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 now includes 880 different functions, and the versatile plugin has gained new features, including SQL Database access:
SQL Connectivity (new in 2.6)
* Connect to multiple SQL databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ODBC, SQLite.
* Read values, changes values, add new records, call stored procedures.
* Use prepared statements for increased security.
* Use bulk row fetching for maximum speed.
Mac OS X Application Dock Tile: (new in 2.6)
* Set Dock Tile badge text
FileDialogWatcher for Mac: (new in 2.6)
* use normal Filemaker dialogs for saving files or opening files.
* have the plugin give you last used path.
Notifications: (new in 2.6)
* Send and receive notifications from other applications or part of your solution.
Clipboard functions: (new in 2.6)
* Get/Set text on the clipboard. (new in 2.6)
Control the WebViewer:
* Print website, Fill and submit forms
Image editing with GraphicsMagick:
* Load pictures from file, container value or create a blank one
* Compose pictures together, e.g., add an overlay or watermark
* Edit images with crop, rotate, scale and other operations
* Use lots of image effects like blur, sharpen, swirl and others
* Save result to container or file
Use PDF functions from Mac OS X:
* Render an image from a page of a PDF
* Extract text from PDF
* Create new PDF with pages from existing PDF
* Run AppleScript and WindowsScript scripts in FileMaker
* Get icon from file or folder and previews with QuickLook (Mac only)
* List screens and take screenshot from whole screen or from rectangle
Lock your app for Kiosks:
* Query which USB devices are connected and allow only the start of your runtime if special USB stick is connected
* Hide system GUI like Dock and menubar with System UI Functions
* Show a backdrop behind your FileMaker window so user does not see the desktop
* Color window content to focus user on a dialog
Control windows in FileMaker:
* Show progress dialogs
* Add Drag and Drop functions to your Mac solutions
* Enumerate windows and control any window in FileMaker
* Disable, close, minimize, and maximize widgets
* Show and hide any window
* Use window transitions on Mac OS X like Apple's applications
Mac App Store:
* Put your solution into Apple's Mac App Store and use plugin functions to verify the package receipt
Register your own URL Scheme:
* Have your solution start with a click on an email or website and process the URL as you need - plugin calls a script with the name you define when registering
Query system information:
* Need to know computer name, memory size, serial number, OS Version or something else?
* Start a script now or after some time and pass file name, script name, and parameter as texts
* Set and Get variables that you can see in all files of your solution
Powerful Text functions:
* Remove accents from texts for easier search
* Use SoundEx to have searches for "Maier" also show results for "Meyer, Meier, Mayer"
CURL plugin functions:
* Download/upload with http/https/ftp/ftps/sftp and sending/receiving emails with pop3/imap/smtp
CUPS plugin functions:
* Query printers and print jobs, cancel print jobs, and sending data to printer
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and Intel processor
* Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
* FileMaker Pro 7.0 or later
* 50 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6 for Mac OS X or Windows is available directly from the MonkeyBread website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD). Not all functions are available in both versions - check specifications. A free trial download is also available.
Monkeybread Software: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/
MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.6: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/
Function Reference : http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/reference/
Download Free Trial: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/download.shtml
App Logo : http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/images/MBSLogo.jpg
Located in beautiful Nickenich, Germany, MonkeyBread Software is a privately held company founded in 2000 by Christian Schmitz. MonkeyBread Software focuses on the Macintosh and Windows platforms. With over eleven years as a software developer, Christian's aim is developing unique and useful utilities, complemented by first-class customer support. Copyright 2000-2012 Christian Schmitz Software GmbH. MonkeyBread Software is a registered trademark of Christian Schmitz, Nickenich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. FileMaker Pro and FileMaker are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Mbsfmplugin_monkeybreadsoftware.info mailing list
<email address removed>