[MBS] [ANN] 4.5pr2 (MBS FileMakerPlugin Mailinglist archive)
|[MBS] [ANN] 4.5pr2 - Christian Schmitz|
|[MBS] [ANN] 4.5pr2|
|Date: 01.12.14 19:34 (Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:34:38 +0100)|
|From: Christian Schmitz|
* Added Menu.ItemAtIndex and Menu.Items functions.
* Fixed Menu.SelectedItem function for Windows.
* Changed Menu.AddItems to now make separators if you add a line with minus and added a parameter for tags.
* Fixed FM.ExecuteFileSQL function, broken in pr1.
* Rewrote parts of TAPI, so we now have TAPI IDs for the calls, so you can distinguish between different calls. You have to change your scripts!
* Added TAPI.SetCallStateScript, TAPI.GetCallStateScriptName, TAPI.GetCallStateScriptFileName, TAPI.SetNewCallScript, TAPI.GetNewCallScriptName and TAPI.GetNewCallScriptFileName and removed TAPI.SetCallScript, TAPI.GetCallScriptName, TAPI.GetCallScriptFileName. Now we pass call ID to parameter.
* Changed DLL loading on Windows to automatically try a 64 before the DLL extension when running on 64bit FileMaker (Server).
* Added Is64bit function.
* Changed ListDialog to show on Windows always one column with vertical scrolling.
* Added ListDialog.GetAllowEmptySelection and ListDialog.SetAllowEmptySelection functions.
* The listdialog on Windows now reacts on escape and return key
* The list in the listdialog on Windows now has a border line and the buttons are higher.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206.
* Added checks to addressbook functions to report back if user denied addressbook access.
* Added BuildNumber function.
* Added SystemInfo.HostDNSName function.
* Upgraded Xcode to version 6.1
* Added more keys for TAPI.CallInfo function: Ref, Privilege, Origin, Reason, CallerIDAddressType, CalledIDAddressType, ConnectedIDAddressType, RedirectionAddressType and RedirectedAddressType.
* Fixed DynaPDF error reporting, so that IsError function also notices them.
* Fixed Zipfile.CreateFile bug (introduced in pr1)
* Improved DynaPDF.SetBBox to fix wrong boundary boxes automatically.
* Added TAPI.ListenOnAddress.
* Fixed bug in TAPI.CreateCall function.
* Added 30 new functions for DynaPDF to query, create and change annotations.
* The function to disable webviewer alerts now disables more alerts.