[MBS] [ANN] 4.5pr4 (MBS FileMakerPlugin Mailinglist archive)
|[MBS] [ANN] 4.5pr4 - Christian Schmitz|
|[MBS] [ANN] 4.5pr4|
|Date: 19.12.14 17:35 (Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:35:00 +0100)|
|From: Christian Schmitz|
* Changed plugin to load QTkit Framework dynamically so we can be accepted for the Mac App Store.
* Fixed an issue where FileMaker would block after Registration of plugin.
* Added code to detect Windows 8.1. Due to Windows 8.1 reporting itself as 8.0, we have to do special things to check for 8.1.
* Added MovieView.PauseDelayed and QTMovie.StopDelayed functions to play video and stop later.
* Added QTMovie.ParseTime and QTMovie.FormatTime functions.
* Changed functions for global variables to store data in their native type (no longer converts everything to text).
* Added DynaPDF.RenderPDFFile function.
* Added parameter to DynaPDF.RenderPage function to write directly to file.
* Added FM.StopScriptIdle function to stop idle timer. Also idle timer is cancelled when you start new timer.
* Added error user notifications for Mac OS X to notice you about script errors.
* Added Trace.EnableErrorNotifications, Trace.DisableErrorNotifications and Trace.AreErrorNotificationsEnabled functions.
* Added List.BestMatch and QuickList.BestMatch function.
* Added MovieView.SetCurrentTime function.
* Disabled OpenSSL loading config files in CURL which can cause error message dialog on Windows.
* Changed PDFKit functions to accept also file paths where they used to accept only URL.
* Added offset parameter to RegEx.Execute function.
* Improved error messages from calendar functions if calendar/reminder/event could not be saved or deleted.