Xojo Developer Conference
25/27th April 2018 in Denver.
MBS Xojo Conference
6/7th September 2018 in Munich, Germany.

Contextual menu (Real Studio getting started Mailinglist archive)

Back to the thread list
Previous thread: Getting Tab Panel Tab Index
Next thread: Re: gettingstarted seeing which applications are currently running in Mac or PC


RB Database   -   tom.russell transport.alstom.com
  Contextual menu   -   Mario Buchichio
   Re: Contextual menu   -   Aaron Ballman
   Re: Contextual menu   -   Paul Goodrich
    Re: Contextual menu   -   Mario Buchichio

Contextual menu
Date: 02.02.05 18:17 (Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:17:47 -0300)
From: Mario Buchichio
Hi

Where is the ContextualMenu control in the controls palette?
I only see the PopUP, ListBox and ComboBox....


_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: Contextual menu
Date: 02.02.05 17:20 (Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:20:17 -0600)
From: Aaron Ballman
> Where is the ContextualMenu control in the controls palette?
> I only see the PopUP, ListBox and ComboBox....

It's there, directly above RBScript, and to the right of NotePlayer.
It's towards the bottom of the palette.

HTH!

~Aaron

Re: Contextual menu
Date: 02.02.05 18:11 (Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:11:40 -0800)
From: Paul Goodrich
on 2/2/05 9:17 AM, Mario Buchichio wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where is the ContextualMenu control in the controls palette?
> I only see the PopUP, ListBox and ComboBox....
>
Hi,

It's the third row from the bottom, in the middle between the timer and note
player controls...

Regards,

Paul

PS in the user guide there is a page that shows all the controls with a tag
telling what they are, I find this is a handy page to have printed out and
hanging on the wall for quick reference...

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: Contextual menu
Date: 02.02.05 19:25 (Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:25:59 -0300)
From: Mario Buchichio
yep, I miss it down there :)
I think I'll print that page!

Thanks

Paul Goodrich escribió:

>on 2/2/05 9:17 AM, Mario Buchichio wrote:
>
>
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Where is the ContextualMenu control in the controls palette?
>>I only see the PopUP, ListBox and ComboBox....
>>
>>
>>
>Hi,
>
>It's the third row from the bottom, in the middle between the timer and note
>player controls...
>
>Regards,
>
>Paul
>
>PS in the user guide there is a page that shows all the controls with a tag
>telling what they are, I find this is a handy page to have printed out and
>hanging on the wall for quick reference...
>
>_______________________________________________
>Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
><http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
>Search the archives of this list here:
><http://www.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>