Xojo Developer Conference
25/27th April 2018 in Denver.
MBS Xojo Conference
6/7th September 2018 in Munich, Germany.

particle shower? (Real Studio network user group Mailinglist archive)

Back to the thread list
Previous thread: Tracking exception journey up to App.UnhandledException()
Next thread: [OFF - OS X Users] Sequel Pro


Reading *CSV Files versus *.Txt Files   -   Claude Stone
  particle shower?   -   fargo rpgportland.com
   Re: particle shower?   -   Lars Jensen
   Re: particle shower?   -   fargo rpgportland.com
   Re: particle shower?   -   fargo rpgportland.com
    Re: particle shower?   -   Joe Strout
   Re: particle shower?   -   fargo rpgportland.com

particle shower?
Date: 29.01.09 02:40 (Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:40:19 -0600 (CST))
From: fargo rpgportland.com
I recall someone posting an RB3D particle shower demo some time ago, but I
can't seem to dig it up. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
might find it?

Thanks,
Fargo

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: particle shower?
Date: 29.01.09 02:56 (Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:56:01 -0800)
From: Lars Jensen
Search RBGarage.com for "particle":

http://www.rbgarage.com/rbg/index.php?go=search&action=se&search=particle&submit=Search

lj

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:40 PM, <<email address removed>> wrote:
> I recall someone posting an RB3D particle shower demo some time ago, but I
> can't seem to dig it up. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
> might find it?
>
> Thanks,
> Fargo
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
> <http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
> Search the archives:
> <http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: particle shower?
Date: 29.01.09 03:05 (Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:05:17 -0600 (CST))
From: fargo rpgportland.com
Excellent! Thanks. Poking around I believe I was recalling Jeff Quan's
wonderful demo, which I can't seem to find the actual files for as of yet.

> Search RBGarage.com for "particle":
>
> http://www.rbgarage.com/rbg/index.php?go=search&action=se&search=particle&submit=Search
>
> lj
>
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:40 PM, <<email address removed>> wrote:
>> I recall someone posting an RB3D particle shower demo some time ago, but
>> I
>> can't seem to dig it up. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
>> might find it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Fargo
>>


_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: particle shower?
Date: 29.01.09 03:11 (Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:11:10 -0600 (CST))
From: fargo rpgportland.com
And lo, I found it. Apparently I was clicking wrong or had Down's syndrome
earlier. We're much better now.

Totally.

> Excellent! Thanks. Poking around I believe I was recalling Jeff Quan's
> wonderful demo, which I can't seem to find the actual files for as of yet.
>
>> Search RBGarage.com for "particle":
>>
>> http://www.rbgarage.com/rbg/index.php?go=search&action=se&search=particle&submit=Search
>>
>> lj
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:40 PM, <<email address removed>> wrote:
>>> I recall someone posting an RB3D particle shower demo some time ago,
>>> but
>>> I
>>> can't seem to dig it up. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
>>> might find it?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Fargo
>>>
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
> <http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
> Search the archives:
> <http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>


_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: particle shower?
Date: 29.01.09 17:13 (Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:13:06 -0700)
From: Joe Strout
<email address removed> wrote:

> And lo, I found it. Apparently I was clicking wrong or had Down's syndrome
> earlier. We're much better now.

FWIW, you might also check out the source code to Zombies, which uses
Jeff's particle effects extensively.

<http://www.codenautics.com/zombies/>

Cheers,
- Joe

Re: particle shower?
Date: 29.01.09 18:08 (Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:08:35 -0600 (CST))
From: fargo rpgportland.com
Muchas gracias senor Joe.

> <email address removed> wrote:
>
>> And lo, I found it. Apparently I was clicking wrong or had Down's
>> syndrome
>> earlier. We're much better now.
>
> FWIW, you might also check out the source code to Zombies, which uses
> Jeff's particle effects extensively.
>
> <http://www.codenautics.com/zombies/>
> Cheers,
> - Joe
>
> --
> Joe Strout
> Inspiring Applications, Inc.
> http://www.InspiringApps.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
> <http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
> Search the archives:
> <http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>


_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>