Xojo Developer Conference
25/27th April 2018 in Denver.
MBS Xojo Conference
6/7th September 2018 in Munich, Germany.

[MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class? (MBS Xojo Plugin Mailinglist archive)

Previous thread: [MBS] (no subject)
Next thread: [MBS] Problems with QTMovieExporter

Re: [MBS] MIDI Destinations and External Devices   -   Ron Benditt
  [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   David Austin
   Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   Christian Schmitz
    Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   David Austin
     Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   Winfried Henrich
      Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   David Austin
       Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   Chaz Larson
       Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   David Austin
    [MBS] (no subject)   -   Christopher Rosado
   Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?   -   Winni

[MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 23.01.04 04:40 (Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:40:16 -0800)
From: David Austin
I have a project I need to do for work involving the EyeOne.
Has anyone used the EyeOne class.

I'm not having any success with the .available method returning true.
Do I need to load any shared libraries? or ...?

-----------------------
David Austin

G4 450 MP, 1024mb, OS 10.2.6
RB 5.2.4 / RB 5.5ax, (Mac / Win IDE)
MBSplugin 3.3
Metrowerks CW 8.3

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 23.01.04 12:32 (Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:32:57 +0100)
From: Christian Schmitz
David Austin <<email address removed>> wrote:

> I have a project I need to do for work involving the EyeOne.
> Has anyone used the EyeOne class.
> I'm not having any success with the .available method returning true.
> Do I need to load any shared libraries? or ...?

Available is set to true only if LoadLibrary was successfull.
You need the eyeone libs from their C SDK.

Mfg
Christian

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 23.01.04 16:42 (Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:42:35 -0800)
From: David Austin
Where do I get the SDK. The link in the PDF is no longer valid. I've
check the website and the gretagmacbeth site with no luck.
I've emailed them with a request for the SDK and have been waiting for
a response.

Once I do receive the SDK. Where do I place the libs? Same folder as
the app? Or do I need to make a bundle?

Thanks,
David Austin

On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 03:32 AM, Christian Schmitz wrote:

> David Austin <<email address removed>> wrote:
>> I have a project I need to do for work involving the EyeOne.
>> Has anyone used the EyeOne class.
>> I'm not having any success with the .available method returning true.
>> Do I need to load any shared libraries? or ...?
> Available is set to true only if LoadLibrary was successfull.
> You need the eyeone libs from their C SDK.
> Mfg
> Christian
> --
> Six thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.
> <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>
> --
> Web8REALbasic mailing list
> <email address removed>
> http://mail.huynh.de/mailman/listinfo/web8realbasic

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 23.01.04 19:12 (Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:12:39 +0100)
From: Winfried Henrich
Hello David,

You get the SDK only, if you are a registered member of the gretag partner.
section. Once i can send you the SDK with the libs off list.

Place the libs in the same folder as your app. For OS X you can also make a
bundel.

Greetings

Winfried

> Where do I get the SDK. The link in the PDF is no longer valid. I've
> check the website and the gretagmacbeth site with no luck.
> I've emailed them with a request for the SDK and have been waiting for
> a response.
> Once I do receive the SDK. Where do I place the libs? Same folder as
> the app? Or do I need to make a bundle?
> Thanks,
> David Austin
> On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 03:32 AM, Christian Schmitz wrote:
>> David Austin <<email address removed>> wrote:
>>> I have a project I need to do for work involving the EyeOne.
>>> Has anyone used the EyeOne class.
>>>
>>> I'm not having any success with the .available method returning true.
>>> Do I need to load any shared libraries? or ...?
>> Available is set to true only if LoadLibrary was successfull.
>> You need the eyeone libs from their C SDK.
>> Mfg
>> Christian
>> --
>> Six thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.
>> <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>
>> --
>> Web8REALbasic mailing list
>> <email address removed>
>> http://mail.huynh.de/mailman/listinfo/web8realbasic

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 24.01.04 05:13 (Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:13:44 -0800)
From: David Austin
Thanks!
I got a response from GretagMacbeth and was able to download the SDK.
The plugin is now working!

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 10.02.04 19:38 (Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:38:24 -0600)
From: Chaz Larson
On Jan 23, 2004, at 10:13 PM, David Austin wrote:
> Thanks!
> I got a response from GretagMacbeth and was able to download the SDK.

Can someone give me a pointer to who I need to talk to at Gretag for
this SDK? I've left messages several times and emailed a couple
addresses and haven't ever gotten a response.

Thanks.

chazl

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 11.02.04 06:21 (Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:21:42 -0800)
From: David Austin
I have the email address at work ( i don't have access at the moment)
but I think I started with this:

<http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/Source/Gm.asp?partÀntact>

Then they responded soon after and gave me a login /pwd to their sdk
files directories.

-----------------------
David Austin

G4 450 MP, 1024mb, OS 10.3.2
RB 5.2.4 / RB 5.5bx, (Mac / Win IDE)
MBSplugin 3.4
Metrowerks CW 8.3

On Feb 10, 2004, at 10:38 AM, Chaz Larson wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2004, at 10:13 PM, David Austin wrote:
>> Thanks!
>> I got a response from GretagMacbeth and was able to download the SDK.
> Can someone give me a pointer to who I need to talk to at Gretag for
> this SDK? I've left messages several times and emailed a couple
> addresses and haven't ever gotten a response.
> Thanks.
> chazl
> --
> "Whose motorcycle is this?" "It's a chopper, baby." "Whose chopper is
> this?"
> "Zed." "Who's Zed?" "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
> - Bruce Willis & Maria de Medeiros, Pulp
> Fiction
> Chaz Larson - chaz at jeck dot com -
> http://www.jeck.com

Re: [MBS] EyeOne- anyone using the eyeone class?
Date: 23.01.04 15:52 (Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:52:23 +0100)
From: Winni
Hello David,

here is a simple example:

----

StaticText1.text="Error!"

end

this works for me.

Greetings

winfried

Am 23.01.2004 um 04:40 schrieb David Austin:

> I have a project I need to do for work involving the EyeOne.
> Has anyone used the EyeOne class.
> I'm not having any success with the .available method returning true.
> Do I need to load any shared libraries? or ...?
> -----------------------
> David Austin
> G4 450 MP, 1024mb, OS 10.2.6
> RB 5.2.4 / RB 5.5ax, (Mac / Win IDE)
> MBSplugin 3.3