[MBS] 6.0pr3 (MBS Xojo Plugin Mailinglist archive)
|Re: [MBS] MIDI Destinations and External Devices - Ron Benditt|
|[MBS] 6.0pr3 - Christian Schmitz|
|Date: 04.01.06 14:30 (Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:30:31 +0100)|
|From: Christian Schmitz|
* Renamed DynamicPDFLibMBS/DynamicPDILibMBS to PDFLibMBS and
StaticPDFLibMBS to PDFLibLiteMBS. Dropped StaticPDILibMBS.
* Added all the new PDFLib 6 API calls. Including BeginDocumentEvents
which lets you create PDFs in memory.
* PDFLib plugins are now console safe.
* Added static pdflib lite libraries for macho and linux targets.
* Mac OS X part is now console safe.
I hope I'm now done with the pdflib in a way which lets me apply updates
to this plugin part in the future over night :-)
So the final list of advantages of the MBS pdflib plugin is:
+ console safe
+ works with multiple versions (5.x and 6.x)
+ has all APIs including the one with callbacks.
+ includes Linux and MachO support
+ One plugin for all platforms and all versions
+ Includes PDFLibLite which is free for personal use.