[MBS] [ANN] 14.0pr1 (MBS Xojo Plugin Mailinglist archive)
Back to the thread list
Previous thread: [MBS] Version 13.3 of plugins
Next thread: [MBS] [ANN] DynaPDF Christmas Sale ends in 12 hours
|[MBS] AuthorzationMBS question - Garth Hjelte|
|[MBS] [ANN] 14.0pr1 - Christian Schmitz|
|[MBS] [ANN] 14.0pr1|
|Date: 03.01.14 11:55 (Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:55:05 +0100)|
|From: Christian Schmitz|
* Fixed DarwinChmodMBS.Flags and Gen properties.
* Updated AVFoundation to Mac OS X 10.9 APIs. 400 new/updated functions.
* Updated AVFoundation to use variant tags everywhere. Please try to avoid reference cycles.
* Rewrote PermissionsMBS class with newer API. There is a switch to retain old behavior, but you should use newer one.
* Updated some functions for 64bit: VolumeFreeSizeMBS, VolumeSizeMBS and GetDoubleClickIntervalMBS.
* Added Cocoa implementation for OpenDialogMBS with new options.
* Fixed issue with registration engine for 64bit.
* Fixed bug in DarwinChmodMBS.chflags.
* Added AVFoundationMBS.WriteCGImageToFile method so you can write CGImage to file in a background thread and get an WriteCGImageToFileCompleted Event later.
* Improved speed on SQL plugin for reading integers from SQLite databases. Much faster now!
* Fixed a few cases in CIImageMBS methods where passing nil parameter may cause a problem.
* Added Cocoa support for WindowHidden and WindowShown events in OverlayMBS class.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 18.104.22.168.
* Added GTKWindowMBS.SetIcon method.
* Fixed ACLEntryMBS.GroupFromGID function.
* Fixed RenderWebsiteImageMBS to avoid NSImageCacheException if image size would be 0/0. Now returns simply nil.
* Fixed problem in MacUSBMBS class where the device was not properly closed when no exclusive access was available.
* Fixed memory leak in MacUSBMBS class on closing.
* Fixed memory leaks with CURL plugin when using FormFinish and SetOptionHTTPHeader methods.
* Fixed console flags for AVFoundation, Picture and Barcode plugin so they compile on older Real Studio versions again for console target.
* Fixed some framework references to be weak linked so the plugins works again on older Mac OS X versions.