Xojo Conferences
XDCMay2019MiamiUSA

[MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2 (MBS Xojo Plugin Mailinglist archive)

Back to the thread list
Previous thread: [MBS] how to use NSCustomToolbarItemMBS.menuFormRepresentation?
Next thread: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr1


[MBS] Extra PrefItems?   -   Garth Hjelte
  [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2   -   Christian Schmitz
   Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2   -   Garth Hjelte
    Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2   -   Christian Schmitz
   Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2   -   Maximilian Tyrtania
    Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2   -   Christian Schmitz
    Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2   -   Garth Hjelte

[MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2
Date: 05.04.17 18:56 (Wed, 5 Apr 2017 19:56:22 +0200)
From: Christian Schmitz
Hi,

* Fixed ECDHEMBS for 64-bit.
* Redone option properties on TidyDocumentMBS.
* Updated libarchive to version 3.3.1.
* Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.2.
* Removed PPC code.
* Updated OpenSSL to 1.1.0e and 1.0.2k

Sincerely
Christian

Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2
Date: 08.04.17 20:08 (Sat, 08 Apr 2017 14:08:33 -0500)
From: Garth Hjelte
At 12:56 PM 4/5/2017, you wrote:

>* Removed PPC code.

So there is no PPC code in this Xojo AND REALStudio Public Release? If so, then any Universal Binary I create with RS2011r3, while running on a PPC machine, no MBS function will work? If so, then the last MBS version I can use with RS2011r3 (with the intent to create binaries that run on PPC and to use MBS) is 17.2pr1?

Garth Hjelte
Sampler User

_______________________________________________
Mbsplugins_monkeybreadsoftware.info mailing list
<email address removed>
https://ml01.ispgateway.de/mailman/listinfo/mbsplugins_monkeybreadsoftware.info

Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2
Date: 08.04.17 20:28 (Sat, 8 Apr 2017 21:28:34 +0200)
From: Christian Schmitz

> Am 08.04.2017 um 21:08 schrieb Garth Hjelte <<email address removed>>:
>
> At 12:56 PM 4/5/2017, you wrote:
>
>> * Removed PPC code.
>
> So there is no PPC code in this Xojo AND REALStudio Public Release? If so, then any Universal Binary I create with RS2011r3, while running on a PPC machine, no MBS function will work? If so, then the last MBS version I can use with RS2011r3 (with the intent to create binaries that run on PPC and to use MBS) is 17.2pr1?

17.2pr2 is PPC free.

You can still use 17.1 or 17.2pr1.

I could of course add PPC back if several people need it.

Sincerely
Christian

Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2
Date: 06.04.17 08:49 (Thu, 6 Apr 2017 09:49:52 +0200)
From: Maximilian Tyrtania
Hi Christian,

could you explain what you mean by "Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.2." ?

Thanks,

Maximilian Tyrtania
http://www.contactking.de

> On 5 Apr 2017, at 19:56, Christian Schmitz <<email address removed>> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> * Fixed ECDHEMBS for 64-bit.
> * Redone option properties on TidyDocumentMBS.
> * Updated libarchive to version 3.3.1.
> * Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.2.
> * Removed PPC code.
> * Updated OpenSSL to 1.1.0e and 1.0.2k
>
> Sincerely
> Christian

_______________________________________________
Mbsplugins_monkeybreadsoftware.info mailing list
<email address removed>
https://ml01.ispgateway.de/mailman/listinfo/mbsplugins_monkeybreadsoftware.info

Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2
Date: 06.04.17 09:49 (Thu, 6 Apr 2017 10:49:04 +0200)
From: Christian Schmitz

> Am 06.04.2017 um 09:49 schrieb Maximilian Tyrtania <<email address removed>>:
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> could you explain what you mean by "Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.2." ?
>

We offer an internal Postgres client library for SQL Plugin.

See
http://monkeybreadsoftware.net/module-internalpostgresqllibrarymbs.shtml

The upgrade in OpenSSL required a newer version there to build.


Sincerely
Christian

Re: [MBS] [ANN] 17.2pr2
Date: 09.04.17 23:26 (Sun, 09 Apr 2017 17:26:46 -0500)
From: Garth Hjelte
At 02:28 PM 4/8/2017, you wrote:

>>> * Removed PPC code.
>>
>> So there is no PPC code in this Xojo AND REALStudio Public Release? If so, then any Universal Binary I create with RS2011r3, while running on a PPC machine, no MBS function will work? If so, then the last MBS version I can use with RS2011r3 (with the intent to create binaries that run on PPC and to use MBS) is 17.2pr1?
>
>17.2pr2 is PPC free.
>You can still use 17.1 or 17.2pr1.
>I could of course add PPC back if several people need it.

Thanks. For me the only reason would be if something that already existed, PPC or not, needs to be dealt with (like the MIDI/audio driver stall thing) and to take advantage of the fix I needed to use something recent. But I really think for what I use MBS for, it's essentially perfect/bug-free. So this is fine, and thank you for not throwing away the back door. =)

Garth Hjelte
Sampler User

_______________________________________________
Mbsplugins_monkeybreadsoftware.info mailing list
<email address removed>
https://ml01.ispgateway.de/mailman/listinfo/mbsplugins_monkeybreadsoftware.info